The top management of AQS shall ensure that the quality policy
- is appropriate to the purpose of the organization,
- includes a commitment to comply with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system,
- provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives,
- is communicated and understood within the organization, and
- is reviewed for continuing suitability.”
Quality will be our first priority at all times and we shall consider the level and type of improvement needed for the organization to be successful, the expected degree of customer satisfaction, the development of people, the needs and expectations of other interested parties, the resources needed to go beyond ISO 9001 standards and potential contributions of suppliers and partners.