Reliable under high pressures and flow rates.
The ABEL HM piston diaphragm (membrane) pump range has been specially developed for operations with increased flow rates combined with high operating pressures.
The ABEL HM is available in single or double-acting design. In addition to the attributes of piston diaphragm pumps such as self-priming and dry running resistance, the pumps are characterized by very low power consumption, quiet running and high reliability.
The ABEL HM pumps are equipped with pre-formed diaphragms which remain stable throughout the duration of the pumping operations. The ABEL HM construction method has been tested in many various industries, as well as with very difficult media, and has proven to be operationally secure as well as providing a very high diaphragm and service life time.
- The newest diaphragm technology with a pre-molded diaphragm – long service life, low wear and process safety
- Reliable valve technology with ball, cone or spherical cone valves – problem-free conveyance of sludge with high sand and mineral content, free of blockages when pumping fibrous solids
- Patented diaphragm management and monitoring – process safety and operation free of faults
- Compact structure – low space requirement, easy to maintain
- High overall efficiency – low energy costs
- Modern drive technology with helical or planetary gear reducer and frequency controlled motors – simple integration into automated processes, optimal adjustment to the filter press characteristic, quiet running against high pressures
- Efficient pulsation dampening with automatic air cushion control possible (ABEL iOPD) – even flow and efficient pulsation dampening
- After-sales service directly from ABEL – advice and fast help on site, 24-hour-service
- High availability of spare parts