Specialised diaphragm pumps for work with difficult media.
ABEL CM piston membrane pumps are single or double action specialized pumps that are used for difficult media. They are highly resistant to wear, even when used at high pressures over an extended period of time. Their true double-membrane technology offers a high degree of safety.
ABEL CM piston membrane pumps enable the transfer of highly abrasive, even grainy suspensions by using high-strength special membranes and ball valves, which prevent the medium being pumped from coming into contact with the piston and other mechanical control elements of the pump.
- Optimal design to withstand high pressures
- Maximum filling efficiency
- Hermetically sealed
- Product side without gland packings
- Ball or conical valves
- Valve housing with inspection openings
- Visual or electrical membrane control indicator
- Safety valve and automatic liquid supplement in the primary circulation
- Central pressure control during filter press operation
- Automatic membrane position control